1. All lettings are based on a minimum period of one week from Saturday to Saturday, although this is subject to negotiation in low season. Arrival time from 4 pm, departure by 10 am (local times).
2. The maximum number of people staying at the Villa is limited to 6 plus a baby in a cot.
3. You must inform us of the names and number of people staying at the Villa at the time of booking. If this changes you must notify us.
4. A damage deposit of £200.00 must be paid with the final balance payment. This will be repaid in full after your holiday once the Villa has been checked and cleaned and it has been confirmed that all keys have been returned, subject to the following conditions:
i. No damage to the property or items on the property has occurred
ii. All items of furniture and equipment are present and in working order
iii. No exceptional cleaning is required
5. The damage deposit above will only be partly or wholly withheld in cases of negligent or malicious damage or abuse of the property, fixtures and fittings. It will not be withheld in cases of normal wear and tear. It will be returned in full under all cancellation circumstances.
6. A deposit of 20% of the total rental is payable on booking.
7. A provisional booking can be made by telephone or email and we will reserve the requested dates for 7 days to allow time for the booking form to be sent out, completed and returned and for the deposit to be paid. During this time it is advisable to book your flights, take out travel insurance and arrange any car or equipment hire you will need.
8. Once the booking form and deposit are received the deposit becomes non-refundable.
9. If your booking form and deposit are not received within 7 days of the provisional booking, we cannot guarantee the dates requested.
10. The final balance of the rental plus the £200 damage deposit must be paid in full at least 8 weeks prior to the commencement of the rental period.
11. If your booking is made within 8 weeks of the commencement of the rental period, the full amount must be paid at the time of booking.
12. If you cancel your booking with us after the balance has been paid, there will be no refund. However, we will do our best to re-let the Villa, in which case we will refund your final balance payment. The damage deposit will be refunded in all cases of cancellation.
13. We strongly recommend that you take out your own, travel insurance at the time of booking to cover your losses in the event of cancellation. Guests must ensure that they have full and proper insurance in place for illness, pre-existing conditions, personal injury, goods, belongings and personal effects.
14. We do not accept bookings from people under the age of 21 years, single sex parties under the age of 30 or for stag or hen parties.
15. In the unlikely event that, because of an unforeseen circumstance such as a fire, the Villa was to become unavailable, we would make every effort to find you alternative accommodation or refund all monies paid to us by you. Our liabilities do not extend to any other expenses incurred by yourselves.
16. If the pool or any other equipment is out of order at the time of your stay due to unexpecte mechanical failure or other circumstances beyond our control, we cannot be held responsible. However, we will try our best to rectify any problems that arise.
17. We reserve the right to amend the price structure of the Villa hire at any time. However, the price agreed at the time of booking cannot be changed.
Your stay at Casa de Sueño
1. To enable the Villa to be cleaned and prepared for all guests we ask that you observe the following times for arrival and departure: from 4 pm local time on the day of arrival and by 10 am on the day of departure.
2. There is a strict no smoking policy in the Villa. If you wish to smoke please do so outside away from open windows and doors and use the ash trays provided. Please do not drop cigarette ends on the ground as they may blow or be walked into the pool.
3. Regretfully we do not accept pets at Casa de Sueño unless by prior arrangements for long lets.
4. Use of the swimming pool
i. Please use the shower before entering the pool to wash off creams, sun tan lotions, etc. as these attract bacteria which accumulate in the water and turn it green. If you need sun protection whilst you are in the pool, please wear an old T-shirt.
ii. ALL CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 12 AND NON-SWIMMERS MUST BE SUPERVISED IN THE POOL AREA AT ALL TIMES BY AN ADULT WHO IS A COMPETENT SWIMMER.
iii. DO NOT USE THE HOIST TO PUT DISABLED PEOPLE INTO THE POOL UNLESS THERE IS A COMPETENT SWIMMER WHO CAN ACCOMPANY THEM, HELP TO GET THEM INTO THE WATER AND OUT AGAIN AND PROVIDE ASSISTANCE IN THE WATER.
iv. It is your responsibility to ensure that non-swimmers wear appropriate inflatable devices. The depth of the swimming pool is approximately 1 m at the shallow (steps) end, rising to 1.5 m in the middle and to 2 m at the deep (pump house) end.
v. Do not leave inflatables unattended in the pool.
vi. Do not use the pool in you are suffering from any infections.
vii. Glass and crockery must not be used in the pool area. Plastic alternatives are provided.
viii. Do not run around the pool area. Wet tiles, especially the red ones, are very slippery. Please make sure that all children are aware of this danger.
5. Do not remove any items of linen, furniture or electrical equipment from the Villa or take them into the garden.
6. Towels provided are for use inside the Villa. Please bring your own towels for the pool and the beach.
7. There is no rubbish collection from private houses in this area. Please dispose of your rubbish in the large wheelie bins at the entrance to La Cala. It is best to do this daily as ants can be a problem in warm weather.
8. Not all people on La Cala are on holiday as there many residents in the urbanisation. As a mark of respect to them, please try and not make excessive noise, especially after 11 pm. If the police are called because of excessive noise, bad language or unreasonable behaviour, this will result in your hire of the Villa being terminated immediately with no monies refunded. It can also result in a large fine by the Police.
9. If you have a problem at any time which you are at our Villa and our Villa managers are unable to resolve the problem, please contact us directly by phone on the contact numbers given. We cannot be held responsible for complaints after you have returned home when you have not given us the opportunity to resolve the problem while you were there.
10. Casa de Sueño is our holiday home so we know that the Villa is suitable for a T1 level complete paraplegic who is confined to a wheelchair. However, as you will be aware, there is a vast range of disabilities that affect all ages and in different ways. We cannot say the Villa is suitable for all disabilities but we have spent a lot of time ensuring the information on our website is accurate so you can make an informed choice. If you have any doubts or questions about the Villa’s suitability for your own needs, please call us so we can discuss the matter with you and help you decide if we can cater for your needs but the final decision on the Villa’s suitability for your holiday must be yours.
11. We have the right not to accept bookings if we feel the Villa’s reputation will be compromised.