- Prestigious villa complex set among pines in quiet residential area
- Few minutes from Cap Negre and Cap De la Nao with their spectacular views and sunsets
- The nearby beaches and coves of La Barracca and La Grenadella with cafes and bars within short drive
- Restaurants, bars and leisure facilities within 10 – 15 minutes’ walk
- 300 metres to views over Mediterranean
- 7 minute drive to Blue Flag winning accessible Arenal Beach area with its many restaurants, bars and shops
- 10 minute drive to old port area with its marina, fishing boats, promenade, cafés, bars, restaurants and shops
- 10 minutes drive to the old town with its fortified church, Spanish-style narrow streets full of shops and daily and weekly markets
- Golf, tennis, swimming, boat and yacht hire, cycle hire, quad bike hire, horse riding, water sports, fishing, beach volley ball,coastal cruises are among many leisure activities you can enjoy in and around Javea.
Costa Blanca Area
- An area of outstanding beauty with its mountains, pine forests, coves, clear blue seas and spectacular views
- Named by World Health Authority as a near perfect climate and the best in Europe.
- Over 300 days of sunshine per year
- The town gems of the Costa Blanca – Javea, Denia, Moraira, Calpe and Altea are all no more that 45 minutes away
- Spectacular views taking in such as Ibiza (a 2 hour boat trip from Denia) from Cumbre del Sol and the Montgo
- The beautiful coast road taking in Moraria, Calpe and Altea with its many bars and restaurants compares with the Cote d’Azure